Thursday 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding Weekend Essentials!

Can you believe that the Royal Wedding is....TOMORROW! Obviously I am slightly over excited over Kate's choice of wedding gown, with Bruce Oldfield out of the running I would place my vote for McQueen however if I were a betting lady, I would of course choose Temperly! Second to Kate I eagerly await Mrs Beckham's choice along with first lady Samantha Cameron's all in all it promises to be a fantastic day for British fashion. So I took it upon myself to compile a list of quintessentially British items from British designers for the big day! 




Alexander McQueen 
These flats will ensure you can run to catch a glimpse of Miss Middleton, or alternatively run to the pimms tent! 
Anya Hindmarch 
This wide brimmed hat will not only shade you from the sun rays but hide that look of jealously etched across your face as you see the happy couple! 
Burberry 
Well best to be prepared....this is England! 

Christopher Kane
Ode to Queen with some regal argyll print
Matthew Williamson 
The perfect dress for a wedding guest!

Smythson 
Plan your own big day....wedding fever aftermath begins! 


No comments:

Post a Comment