Friday 1 April 2011

Charismatic Costume Jewellery

As you may have noticed I am obsessed with 2 things, jackets and costume jewellery. I believe that these items make or break a look and are essential in pulling all the elements of an outfit together. Therefore I am always on the hunt for new original pieces, obviously I have my favourite costume jewellers Mawi, Alex Monroe and Lara Bohinc to name but a few. However there is nothing like discovering a piece from a jeweller new to the game which makes you swoon! Here are my costume jewellers to watch! 

Merle O'Grady 
Necklace


Tom Binns
Necklace
Dominic Jones
Bracelet
Aurelie Bidermann
Necklace
Bijoux Heart
Necklace
Lee Angel
Necklace
Dannijo
Necklace
Erickson Beamon
Bracelet

Dannijo
Necklace
Bijoux Heart
Earrings 

Eddie Borgo
Bracelet
Isharya
Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment