Friday 10 June 2011

All About the Oz: Ruby Smallbone

Ridiculous as it may seem, but when the summer sun is fully out and my summer wardrobe perfected, I look to prepare my Winter Wardrobe, firstly it will be just pieces and early releases that will ensure I get the pick of the Winter fashion crop. I started about a month ago around the same time that Australian designer Ruby Smallbone was brought to my attention, established 10 years ago, Miss Smallbone's persona is growing from season to season. Her style is based on texture and form, whilst always pushing new trends and shapes.

Take a look and let me know what you think? Is Ruby ready to break the London fashion scene?

Absolutely adore this velvet dress, a winter staple I feel, this dress will easily take you from day to night with the right accessories. 


A love a cardi-coat and this one is no exception, a great evening wrap! 


Love this print skirt, great for the office with a peasant blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment